Highest Rated Cards
Featured Canadian Credit Cards
Choose Your Rewards
- Start earning points for cash, travel and merchandise rewards to help cut down expenses in favourite categories.
- Air Miles
- Draw closer to a planned vacation by earning air miles on eligible purchases.
- Cash Back
- Save enough cash for your next big purchase by earning the right amount of cash backs.
- A portion of qualified purchases are donated to charity to help promote a good cause.
Credit Card News
May. 21, 2013 - Groupon Announces New Mobile Credit Card System
If you're a betting person and placed your wagers against the new mobile device credit card apps, you're probably out some of your hard earned cash. Those square application models have quickly... [read more]
May. 14, 2013 - Mortgage News: Why So Many Mixed Signals?
It's difficult to get any kind of straight answer out of the less-than-well-oiled machine known as our government, especially when it comes to what's really going on in the economy.The " [read more]
Welcome to CreditCardsCo™ - Canada
Canadian Credit Cards, Reviews and Application
CreditCardsCo™ is the right place for Canadians and those residing in Canada to search for, read about, and apply for credit cards, prepaid debit cards, and charge cards specially intended for individuals in that category. The benefits gained from choosing the right plastic card to hold your finance cannot be overestimated. Our unique reviews will help you ascertain which products are worthy of your membership. Product comparisons are also on-hand to help ease out any confusion between two or more card products of choice.
Products are divided into categories including business, consumer, travel reward, cash back, low interest rates, and no annual fee. Categories are very useful for consumers who have an idea of what they want and would like to apply for a card providing the benefits of that category.
Do not forget to Contact Us with information through which to improve our service.
Canada Credit Card Articles
New Canada Credit Cards
Credit Card Blog
- May. 23, 2013 Credit Card Debt Drops in Early 2013
- TransUnion reported today that the average credit card debt fell...
- May. 16, 2013 Should You Be Worried About Troubled Banks?
- It's difficult to put your faith - or keep your faith - in your...
- May. 09, 2013 $32 Billion Overdraft Fees Paid to Banks in 2012
- If there's ever been a reason for consumers to consider prepaid...