Miles Rewards Cards
- Featured Miles Rewards Card: Alaska Airlines World Elite® MasterCard® credit card
- Intro APR: N/A*
- Regular APR: 19.99%*
- Annual Fee: See terms*
- Receive 25,000 Bonus Miles†† after your first eligible purchase
- Earn 1 Bonus Mile per $1 spent on every eligible purchase‡
- Earn 3 Bonus Miles per $1 spent on Alaska Airlines tickets, cargo purchases, in-flight purchases and vacation packages‡
- Receive an annual Companion Fare from $121 (USD) ($99 base fare, plus taxes and fees from $22)◊◊
- Redeem Miles for flights to over 700 destinations worldwide‡
- $75 annual fee
* * *
The Alaska Airlines MasterCard provides you with numerous travel benefits. You are backed by the protection benefits of MasterCard and the card contains chip & pin technology, allowing you to make purchases all over the globe. Read more...
The following credit cards feature a miles rewards program through which consumers discount travel expenses. Although credit cards of this nature are known to offer miles strictly on travel expenses, a lot of these programs now award miles on numerous other transactions include on everyday purchases, and gas. Card members accumulate miles as they spend and can redeem rewards including free travel on designated airlines once they accumulate up to the minimum amount of miles required. These programs also award other rewards including cash and merchandise. Yearly restrictions and expiry dates are things to watch out for when reviewing a miles rewards program. A miles rewards program is generally designed to reward card members as they make travel related purchases. Miles rewards cards listed below are reserved for the Canadian market.