New Credit Cards
- Featured New Credit Card: Plastk Secured Visa Credit Card
- Intro APR: 0%*
- Regular APR: 17.99% (V)*
- Annual Fee: $48*
- 0% APR for the first 3 months
- Upon sign up, new Customers get 5000 Rewards Points (Equal to $20.00. Redeemable after 3 months)
- 17.99% interest rate
- Free monthly credit score, powered by Equifax*
- Earn points and cash back with everyday purchases
- Zero Fraud Liability to ease your mind
- Instant Balance Payment via Interac
* * *
Issued by Digital Commerce Bank, the Plastk Secured credit card offers premium rewards, bonus cash back, intro rate, credit reporting and helps build or rebuild credit score. Read more...
These are some of the latest credit card offers you'd find on the market. With new credit cards introduced virtually every other day, you can only imagine a card that's unique to your situation is in circulation. Our reviews are written to help you identify the strong points of these cards in order to compare such points with your idea of a perfect credit card. When choosing the right credit card to suit your needs, it helps to pay close attention to interest rates especially those applicable to purchase transactions. Make sure all other fees and rates are things you can afford to pay. A rewards program should come after you're satisfied with these three things. New credit cards offers listed below are reserved for the Canadian market.