Credit Cards for Bad Credit
- Featured Credit Card for Bad Credit: Plastk Secured Visa Credit Card
- Intro APR: 0%*
- Regular APR: 17.99% (V)*
- Annual Fee: $48*
- 0% APR for the first 3 months
- Upon sign up, new Customers get 5000 Rewards Points (Equal to $20.00. Redeemable after 3 months)
- 17.99% interest rate
- Free monthly credit score, powered by Equifax*
- Earn points and cash back with everyday purchases
- Zero Fraud Liability to ease your mind
- Instant Balance Payment via Interac
* * *
Issued by Digital Commerce Bank, the Plastk Secured credit card offers premium rewards, bonus cash back, intro rate, credit reporting and helps build or rebuild credit score. Read more...
The following cards are especially designed for intending credit card users residing in Canada with limited or below average credit rating. These cards provide the best options when building a solid credit history and improving credit rating is important to you. When going for a credit card in this category, it's advised to pay attention to interest rates charged on certain transactions notably purchases, and cash advances. If you intend transferring balance from a similar card, it’s wise to check the balance transfer rate. Cards for those having bad credit are known to charge interest rates (notably purchase APR) generally higher than those charged on other credit cards built for individuals having above average credit rating. As a rule of thumb, interested persons should look to using these cards to improve their credit ratings before moving onto another credit card charging lower fees. Some card issuers will accept to renegotiate terms applying more favourable terms to card accounts with an excellent repayment history.