Hotel Rewards Cards
- Featured Hotel Rewards Card: Best Western Mastercard® Credit Card
- Intro APR: 1.99%*
- Regular APR: on Purchases: 19.99%*
- Annual Fee: $0*
- Earn 1 Best Western Rewards® point for every $1 in eligible purchases‡
- Earn 5 Best Western Rewards® points for every $1 in eligible purchases at Best Western properties‡
- Earn 20,000 Best Western Rewards® points†† on your first purchase - enough for a free night stay
- You will be awarded "Gold Status" upon first use of your credit card and "Diamond Status" when you spend $10,000 in eligible purchases within one year◊◊
- No limit to the Best Western Rewards® points that can be earned using the credit card in a year
- Use your Best Western Rewards® points in many ways - hotel stays, dining, gift cards and more.
- You could get a 1.99% promotional annual interest rate ("AIR")† for 10 months on balance transfers✪ [completed within 90 days of account opening], with a fee of 1% of the amount advanced (minimum fee of $7.50)
* * *
You could get a FREE night with the Best Western Rewards MasterCard credit card. The Best Western card is issued by MBNA Canada in conjunction with Best Western International Hotels. With this card you'll receive full benefits and privileges designed for members of this hotel rewards credit card. Read more...
There are many ways to save on travel related expenses and hooking up to a Hotel reward card is definitely one of them. Individuals and businessmen who find themselves in hotels more often than not would find it much cheaper when paying hotel bills with a corresponding hotel rewards card. A number of hotels work in affiliation with a popular bank to provide these reward cards. Regular visitors to these hotels can take advantage of the opportunity to each points or miles as they spend on accommodation and other eligible purchases. Many cards in this category will allow cardholders accrue points or miles on just about any purchase transaction. Gathering the right amount could spell a free night or at least discounted accommodation. Hotel reward cards come with the benefits of a standard credit card the only difference being that they are geared up towards travelers and those who would like to enjoy a few days at a luxury hotel or resort.