0% Intro Rate Cards
- Featured 0% Intro Rate Card: Plastk Secured Visa Credit Card
- Intro APR: 0%*
- Regular APR: 17.99% (V)*
- Annual Fee: $48*
- 0% APR for the first 3 months
- Upon sign up, new Customers get 5000 Rewards Points (Equal to $20.00. Redeemable after 3 months)
- 17.99% interest rate
- Free monthly credit score, powered by Equifax*
- Earn points and cash back with everyday purchases
- Zero Fraud Liability to ease your mind
- Instant Balance Payment via Interac
* * *
Issued by Digital Commerce Bank, the Plastk Secured credit card offers premium rewards, bonus cash back, intro rate, credit reporting and helps build or rebuild credit score. Read more...
Participate in introductory APR period during which, as a cardholder, you would not incur interest rates on participating transactions. A credit card offering the 0% intro rate feature could provide obvious benefits, for example, you get to make savings on purchases (or whatever transactions is included) throughout the specified period. If you’re the type with monthly statements having a lot of zeros’, you do not require the services of a mathematician to know just how much savings come on a monthly basis. Transactions that commonly participate (qualify for) an intro period are purchase transactions, balance transfers and cash advances. Most card issuers would take away the intro period if you exceed the credit limit or trespass certain conditions that should be available for viewing in the card agreement or other document listing terms and conditions that apply to cardholders.