Prepaid Debit Cards
- Featured Prepaid Debit Card: CIBC Air Canada® AC conversion™ Visa Prepaid Card
- Intro APR: N/A*
- Regular APR: 0.00%*
- Annual Fee: See terms*
- No foreign transaction fees for supported currencies
- Carry up to 10 currencies on one card
- Pay like a local in 45 countries
- Manage your card from your smartphone or tablet using the AC Conversion app
- 1 free ATM withdrawal per month outside of Canada, unlimited free ATM withdrawals within Canada
* * *
CIBC Air Canada AC Conversion Visa Prepaid Card from CIBC Bank support 10 currencies and features mobile app as well as high security prepaid VISA card benefits. Read more...
Prepaid cards offer various advantages often unavailable to other kinds of plastic cards. A credit card allows you spend money today and pay tomorrow, but what happens to those with limited credit who don't enjoy the prospects of high interest rates. Prepaid cards have a target market that cuts across every consumer. Families owning as many credit cards would find a prepaid card useful in order to avoid the hassles of sending cash to loved ones far away. A prepaid debit card is widely accepted with the most popular card networks (MasterCard and Visa Card) being accepted in over 200 countries around the globe. Having one of these cards ensures individuals wishing to stick to budget have a way to do so since they spend just as much as they earn. These prepaid debit cards below are designed strictly for the Canadian market.