Stored Value Debit Cards
- Featured Stored Value Debit Card: CIBC Air Canada® AC conversion™ Visa Prepaid Card
- Intro APR: N/A*
- Regular APR: 0.00%*
- Annual Fee: See terms*
- No foreign transaction fees for supported currencies
- Carry up to 10 currencies on one card
- Pay like a local in 45 countries
- Manage your card from your smartphone or tablet using the AC Conversion app
- 1 free ATM withdrawal per month outside of Canada, unlimited free ATM withdrawals within Canada
* * *
CIBC Air Canada AC Conversion Visa Prepaid Card from CIBC Bank support 10 currencies and features mobile app as well as high security prepaid VISA card benefits. Read more...
Stored value cards are a different class unknown to many by this name. You're more likely to call them gift cards, shopping cards, or whatever name is given by the issuer. These cards are not credit cards since they offer no form of credit neither are they prepaid debit cards even though both hold a stored value. In general, stored value cards provide very restricted usage restricted to within a number of participating merchants and departmental stores. A number of independent issuers offer shopping cards which provide a form of credit with rates and fees being deducted from an account to be supplied upon acceptance. There are various reasons you might want to purchase a stored value card including discount purchasing and exclusive access to benefits. Stored value cards listed below are reserved for the Canadian market.