Credit Card Articles
Priority Club World MasterCard Review
With the right credit card, you have a world options in front of you. The Priority Club World MasterCard, actually gives you more options if you do, indeed, travel the world, with high reward payout on travel arrangements, two bonus point features, and a decent interest rate.
There are really only a couple of reasons why anyone would get a credit card. If you have one, then you know that while they are convenient, they can also provide you some pretty impressive benefits. Of course, not all credit cards are created equally so you often have to decide which of the two is most important.
If you prefer a card that offers lots of benefits, then you should definitely consider something from Capital One. They develop credit card products with innovative rewards structures that certainly keep the credit game interesting, but in the end give you more options for earning points and redeeming them too.
The Priority Club World MasterCard from Capital One lets you earn rewards points quickly, especially if you like to travel.
- 5 points for every $1 spent on hotel reservations within the Priority Club affiliation
- 2 points for every $1 spent on all other net purchases
- Up to 30,000 bonus points when you make your first purchase
- Up to 5,000 bonus points every year with minimum activity
While this probably sounds like a pretty good deal, you may also appreciate that there is no limit to the number of points you can earn. That means you can hold onto them onto you find exactly what you want to redeem them for.
In addition to this very lucrative rewards points program, this credit card offers other benefits that you are likely to appreciate. This includes World MasterCard benefits that should improve your shopping experience around the world:
- Price Protection ensures that you get the lowest price available on any purchase if it is advertised at a lower price within 60 days of purchase. Limitations apply.
- Extended Warranty service automatically doubles the original manufacturer's warranty for up to two years
- Purchase Assurance automatically provides with insurance against loss, theft, or damage anywhere in the world on personal items you purchase with your card
- Concierge Services are one phone call away and they can provide you with various shopping, travel, entertainment, or business needs anywhere in the world
World MasterCard Travel Benefits
Shopping is not the only reason why you should get a Capital One credit card like this. World MasterCard benefits also include several travel features that could make your journeys more enjoyable:
- Travel Emergency Medical Insurance gives you enough coverage for up to 22 days, exclusive of certain conditions
- Trip Cancellation Insurance protects you from cancellation fees in the event of illness, injury, or other reasons that cause you to cancel your trip
- Trip Interruption Insurance works similar to cancellation insurance, only that conditions cause you to change your itinerary
- Flight Delay Insurance gives you a stipend to cover living expenses in the event your flight is delayed
- Baggage Loss and Delay Insurance gives you a similar stipend in the event that your bags are lost or delayed
MasterCard Basic Benefits
Finally, you will appreciate that this Capital One credit card also comes to you with a few basic MasterCard benefits. These benefits are standard with all MasterCard credit cards. They include:
- Master Global Services which gives you access to customer service for the purposes of emergency card replacement, cash advances, 24/7 telephone support, access to the nearest cash machine, and much more, regardless of where you are in the world
- $0 Fraud Liability ensures that if your card is lost or stolen you will not be held responsible for any unauthorized charges made to your card
- Master RoadAssist gives you 24-hour access to pre-determined fees for such roadside assistance services like towing, fuel delivery, and mechanical aid when you simply travel more than 80km from home.
With Capital One, you will always get a handful of attractive benefits for consumer and travel purposes. The Priority Club World MasterCard, in particular, also provides for you one of the most generous incentive rewards programs around. If you like to travel, this is definitely one to consider.
- Seniors In Canada Face Financial Bad Luck
- Alaska Airlines MasterCard Review
- How To Avoid Filing For Bankruptcy
- Credit For Small Business Owners
- Aspire Gold Card vs. Aspire World Card
Credit Card FAQ
- Sued for Non-Payment. What can I do?
- What Happens When A Credit Card Company Sues Me?
- How Can I Get a Refund on a Credit Card?
- What Information do I Need to Apply for a Credit Card?
- How to Understand Credit Card Technology?
- More at: Credit Card FAQ