Credit Reporting Cards
- Featured Credit Reporting Card : Plastk Secured Visa Credit Card
- Intro APR: 0%*
- Regular APR: 17.99% (V)*
- Annual Fee: $48*
- 0% APR for the first 3 months
- Upon sign up, new Customers get 5000 Rewards Points (Equal to $20.00. Redeemable after 3 months)
- 17.99% interest rate
- Free monthly credit score, powered by Equifax*
- Earn points and cash back with everyday purchases
- Zero Fraud Liability to ease your mind
- Instant Balance Payment via Interac
* * *
Issued by Digital Commerce Bank, the Plastk Secured credit card offers premium rewards, bonus cash back, intro rate, credit reporting and helps build or rebuild credit score. Read more...
Credit reporting cards are generally suited for individuals having below average credit. These cards help members rebuild credit in the long run provided members surpass certain conditions not limited to spending within the limit, and paying on time. Due to sometimes lowly qualification requirements, cards of this nature are easily accessible to interested individuals. Some cards in this category offer to provide members a copy of their credit reports. These reports for those who take advantage are an excellent opportunity to keep track of spending ensuring fraudulent transactions are caught spot on. These cards work just like other credit cards and consumers will incur interest rates on applicable transactions namely purchases, balance transfers and cash advances. Be sure to go through the card agreement before applying. These credit cards are reserved for Canadian residents.